Translate

środa, 12 lutego 2014

Favourite actor :)

Now I want to write something about one of my favourite actor. He has acted on a number of television shows, for example he had smaller roles in episodes of "The Bold and the Beautiful" and "CSI: NY". But the most famous movie in which he appeared was the adaptation of Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer, he played the role of Emmett Cullen. So right now, I think that everyone knows who I am talking about, of course I mean Kellan Lutz :) He's so talented and good-looking man. Also, he is one of the models in the Calvin Klein X underwear campaign. He's newest movie is called "The Legend of Hercules"

Here's some photos, I couldn't decide which one is the best, so sorry that I posted so much :D



















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz